my life as told by fun.


part one



May 9, 2012. Four days after I graduated from university, I got on a plane with my grandparents and flew to London. We spent only five days there, but for the first time in my life, I learned a profound and honest truth about myself, without even trying. I learned that for once I actually knew myself and my heart. I had thought for so many years that I wanted to live in England, that I needed to be there; and the most important thing I learned in those four days was that I was incredibly, profoundly right. And after those five days, I got on a cruise ship and visited some other neat places and at the end, I was different. That I hadn’t predicted, and living life again as my old self was no longer possible, probable, or doable. 

In the end, all I had left was the desperate need to get back to England. It took me four more years to do so. In the meantime, I had Fun.



Comments